It’s July now, so expect some news of NBA Live 15 to start tricking out, I’ve compiled a list of things we already know about the game. All quotes are from Sean O’Brien. Stay tuned for more NBA Live 15 information
What We Know About NBA Live 15:
Better Game Play
– We’ve also seen some great progress with gameplay that makes the experience more realistic and, most importantly, more fun with a much better overall flow
– Expect a completely different gameplay experience with great control and a much improved foundation that makes for a better experience lending itself to a much better flow when you’re playing the game
Teams Playing True to their Identity
We want teams to play just like their real-world counterparts, and to that end we’ve spent a lot of time this season talking with NBA coaches to better understand their schemes and philosophies, which we can then implement in-game
Better Response In Controls:
– Another equally important area of focus is improving flow and responsiveness in every area where you touch the ball, and we feel that shooting, passing and dribbling all feel much better this year.
– We scanned about 70 percent of the league, and plan on getting the rookies during NBA Summer League. Once the season starts up again in the fall, we will start scanning the remaining players we didn’t get during the 2013-14 NBA season
Some Type of Practice Mode
– Onboarding – We’re committed to providing an amazing first impression as well as a deeper level of understanding of the controls and how they work to ensure that players have some early successes when first playing the game. We will reveal more about this later this summer.
– They were looking into way minimize the screen fade, so expect something similar to Fifa’s out of bounds feature, where players who inbound the ball actually go to the ball and plays set up on the fly.* It wasn’t explained like this, but it’s something in that notion, also something to look forward to!!