Kobe set to make his return from his Achilles injury versus a team he always torches, The Toronto Raptors this coming Sunday. If I’m the Raptors, I’m bringing my A game. If I’m the Raptors, I’m not losing this game. As a fan and NBA Loyalist, I’m happy the Mamba is making his return to the court. The game missed you!!! Welcome Back
Visit his Facebook Page for The Season Of Legends Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v74lvmUz4_E
Tim Duncan at 37 years old, had 23 points, 21 rebounds, 2 blocks. Did I mention he also hit the game winning shot? He definitely is showing that he is the best Power Forward to ever play this game.
Check the Box Score and full game highlights here: http://www.nba.com/games/20131202/ATLSAS/gameinfo.html
Paul George scored a career high, 43 points vs the Blazers last night. The most impressive thing about it is how we was down the stretch. Last time we seen a Pacer player score down the stretch the way he was doing it was Reggie Miller. Despite the loss, the Pacers showed no quit and kept coming despite the deficit. Two of the best teams in the league gave the fans a great showcase last night, check Paul’s 43 point highlight.
- Controls are way too laggy for my liking, they need to figure out how to make the controls more precise with the game play, especially bounceTek.
- Speed up Player acceleration. The game is too slow; the ability to play the game fast should be optional or at a reasonable speed, pressing turbo should give speedy player a more aggressive push to get down the floor.
- Defense recovery is poor, especially in the paint. Try to reduce the amount of sliding. The defensive stance button is broken, doesn’t seem to work so it’s hard to stay in front of the ball handler on defense.
- Quicker inbound animations (was in Live 09). After every bucket, players walk the ball out of bounds giving the other team a chance to set up their defense. Adding 1 or 2 animations for quicker inbounding would be useful
- Better elevation on jump shots. It’s so easy to get blocked on the perimeter. It’s like player on defense don’t have to jump high enough to block shots. Should be tweaked somehow.
- The ability to spin off a box out in the paint. Once a shot is taken, and you get boxed out, you can’t fight for the rebound, should be able to avoid the box out somehow, even if you get called for a foul. Just need that option
- Players feel too light, add mass to players, so point guards can’t knock over centers like they’re Shaq
- It’s way too easy for the CPU to score in the paint. Sometimes you have to control your 4 or your 5 to reduce points in the paint, but in most cases the CPU will score about 50+ points in the paint.
- The ability to pass out the post doesn’t work properly, maybe due to the problems with the controls, but you have to press pass like 5 times to get a pass out.
- Add game play sliders, and enable us to edit player ratings. It may interfere with the Synergy data, but who cares.
- Player movement should be as fluid as FIFA 14 next-gen in terms of player movement and quickness. Also with better controls.
- Commentary timing is way off. Some of those Wav files need to get chopped up properly so that they flow with each other properly
- The ability to switch the modifier to the left trigger, rather than the left bumper
- There’s a bounce pass to the post that’s glitched, it’s an automatic turnover
- A small suggestion, maybe have shoe technology in the game, similar to having cleats or skates in NHL
I may have more down the line, but this is what I can come up with during my time with the game yesterday!!
Jermaine O’neal, 19 points, 8 rebounds, 26 mins of play, as the Warriors beat the Pelicans 102-101